Stack Medical Record System is a state of the art Electronic Medical/health recorder (EMR/EHR) designed specifically to store patient data by connecting to patient vital monitoring devices. This allows the doctors to log data automatically and increases their access to information before or even during surgery.
System allows doctors to:
- Maintain patient’s information during initial sessions
- Record drug intake history
- Maintain Anaesthetic history
- Maintain Haematology related information
- Select the type of monitored data
- Graphical Visualization of selected data
- Utilization of Euroscale medical calculations
The system is accessible through a mobile app giving the doctors the ability to monitor the patients’ condition remotely.